Our famous Adlington Three Bird Roast makes a stunning centrepiece to any table.
- Succulent barn reared turkey stuffed with duck and pheasant
- Minimum weight 5.5kg, feeds 12-14 People
- A plump goose stuffed with chicken and pheasant
- Minimum weight 4.5kg, feeds 10-12 People
- Sumptuous duck stuffed with turkey and guinea fowl
- Minimum weight 2.5kg, feeds 6-8 People
These products are despatched frozen.
Cooking guidelines for your Three Bird Roast
- Remove all packaging, weigh and place the Three Bird Roast in a large roasting tin and season with salt & pepper. Leave to settle for at least an hour at room temperature
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC/355ºF or gas mark 5 (160ºC for fan assisted ovens)
- Calculate cooking time allowing 50 minutes per kg (e.g. a 2.5kg joint would take approximately 2 hours and 5 minutes & a 4.5kg joint would take approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes)
- Loosely cover with aluminium foil and place in the middle of the oven
- Roast the joint for the calculated time, basting occasionally with the pan juices
- 20 minutes before the end, remove the aluminium foil and continue to cook until the skin becomes crispy
- Ensure that the centre of the roast is piping hot and that the juices run clear
- A minimum core temperature of 75ºC is recommended
- Allow the roast to rest for 15 minutes before carving
Please note that these are guidelines only and you should refer to your oven manual for clarification. You must always ensure that the centre of the joint is piping hot before serving.
If using a pop up timer, insert in to the thickest part of the joint and cook until the red timer stem pops up. Please take care to remove any string before serving.
Click to download these instructions
Apple and Apricot stuffing contains Sulphites and Celery
Spiced Apple and Cranberry stuffing contains Sulphites and Celery
Sage and Onion stuffing contains Sulphites