For the smaller family and couples, a turkey breast is the perfect choice. With less waste, and a more accurate sizing our stuffed turkey breasts will deliver the most delicious of meals. Our British turkey breast, stuffed with a handmade sausagemeat incorporating real herbs and natural ingredients and topped with a dry cured bacon is a fantastic choice.
These products are despatched fresh.
Cooking guidelines for your Adlington Turkey Breast
- Remove all packaging, place in a large roasting tin and season with salt & pepper. Leave to settle for at least an hour at room temperature
- Calculate cooking time allowing 50 minutes per kg (e.g. a 1.5kg joint would take approximately 1 hour 15 minutes)
- Pre-heat oven to 190ºC/375ºF or gas mark 5 (180ºC for fan assisted ovens)
- Loosely cover with aluminium foil
- Roast the turkey for the calculated time, basting occasionally with the pan juices
- 20 minutes before the end, remove the aluminium foil and continue to cook until the skin becomes crispy
- Ensure that the the centre of the joint is piping hot and that the juices run clear
- A minimum core temperature of 75ºC is recommended
- Allow the joint to rest for 15 minutes before carving
Please note that these are guidelines only and you should refer to your oven manual for clarification. You must always ensure that the centre of the joint is piping hot before serving.
If using a pop up timer, insert in to the thickest part of the joint and cook until the red timer stem pops up. Please take care to remove any string before serving.
Click to download these instructions
Apple and Apricot stuffing contains Sulphites and Celery
Spiced Apple and Cranberry stuffing contains Sulphites and Celery
Sage and Onion stuffing contains Sulphites