For those who prefer boneless turkey, we offer a Boneless Turkey Breast in a choice of sizes. Using Barn Reared turkeys bred to a high welfare standard, the turkey breast is an easy to cook option. With less waste, our Boneless Turkey Breast offers a delicious meal. Use the left overs for a curry or eat cold in sandwiches…scrumptious!
Available fresh all year round.
Cooking guidelines for your Adlington Turkey Breast
- Remove all packaging, place in a large roasting tin and season with salt & pepper. Leave to settle for at least an hour at room temperature
- Calculate cooking time allowing 50 minutes per kg (e.g. a 1.5kg joint would take approximately 1 hour 15 minutes)
- Pre-heat oven to 190ºC/375ºF or gas mark 5 (180ºC for fan assisted ovens)
- Loosely cover with aluminium foil
- Roast the turkey for the calculated time, basting occasionally with the pan juices
- 20 minutes before the end, remove the aluminium foil and continue to cook until the skin becomes crispy
- Ensure that the the centre of the joint is piping hot and that the juices run clear
- A minimum core temperature of 75ºC is recommended
- Allow the joint to rest for 15 minutes before carving
Please note that these are guidelines only and you should refer to your oven manual for clarification. You must always ensure that the centre of the joint is piping hot before serving.
If using a pop up timer, insert in to the thickest part of the joint and cook until the red timer stem pops up. Please take care to remove any string before serving.
Click to download these instructions